Friday, June 19, 2009

A traveller’s tale (part 2)

Not to be outdone in the face of Meilian's slew of uploaded pictures, here is the second part of my tale. I know there are not many but do know that I only put what I think is pure gold here.


We stayed at very good (and reasonably-priced) apartments and hotels while we were on the road and this one even had a jacuzzi.
I was the only one who soaked in it though (it took an hour to fill)!



Sunrise along the Great Ocean Road and we made it in time!
It was not easy when Yingying had to complete her face every morning!



The magnificent Twelve Apostles.
It was a quiet and nippy morning but the view was breathtaking.



This is my favourite picture of the Twelve Apostles.
It is good enough to use as a desktop wallpaper.
I particularly like the foggy horizon.



Yet another view of the Twelve Apostles.
We did not manage to count all twelve of them.
Did we even try in the first place? If not, we should have!



Being straight for a second, even if it was only Yingying (hehe)!
During the trip she commented that I am the only guy who can touch her at will without BK batting an eyelid. What a privilege!



We even managed to catch a rainbow
which is something that always cheers me up.
I am sure it has nothing to do with being gay (how ironic).



One of the many great views along the road.
Many thanks to our tireless driver BK!
There was a long stretch where he had to drive in pitch darkness!



A classic Jetstar Star Jumper pose. I have entered the Jetstar photography competition with this picture. Hope I will win something!



Of course I could not resist a bare-chested photo op, even if the cold was a little much. One of us had to always stand guard by the road to warn the others of incoming traffic! It was fun!



Just exactly how cold it was.
(Yingying’s fantasies must have been running wild
when she was taking this picture…)



Our desperate attempt to be models...



...Only to break down into our usual fit.
Thanks for such an enjoyable and laughter-filled trip guys!



Watch out for the last installment, which will come very soon. In the meantime I will plan for my next holiday. Will it be domestic or international...?

5 comments:

Ision said...

should I be worried about you staring so intently at P's tits in the second last pic?? :p

Hui Yee said...

haha i like the close -up of your breast haha.. all the goose pimple standing up.. must be really cold eh.. all of them are wrapped up except you. It is so kim to be topless haha :D

Kim said...

Yup, that's me all right. When you have the goods, show it all you should!

Anonymous said...

Ision!!!

And Kim, u're a sour grape! I'll let u have the upper hand and upload until part 4 then -_-

The Pissy tits owner:P

Kim said...

Haha. I am sure this is not the first day you've known Ision right?

I have one more part only and will be posting in a few days -- you post almost everything, that's why so slow.

Anyway, I think I might be posting more eventually on Facebook.