Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Going West (3)

It's official. I have been deemed too sexy for Facebook and they have decided to take down my profile. But then again I have prepared myself for that as I have mentioned in my last post. With this new profile, I have really streamlined my list of friends so if you have been re-included in it, you know you occupy a special place in my heart.

In response to me being thumbed down by Facebook for simply being myself, I feel that these last pictures from my shoot with West Phillips do not adequately express what I feel inside for this rejection actually made me believe in myself more than ever. Short of showing Facebook the finger, I have written a song that summarizes exactly what I want to tell the world at this point in my life. Stay tuned for it, it is going to be great fun.











No comments: