Thursday, December 22, 2011

Just another guy on Gaydar

This is just a quick post to inform my fans that I have been featured in the Gaydar's December "Meet Him" newsletter. I have been featured on Manhunt before too (in June this year). Hmmm... I wonder what I shall conquer next?


PS: The photographer of my latest shoot is seriously-considering sending some of the pictures to Playgirl magazine. I know there is just less than 5% chance that they will use them but still to be considered for that does say something about my sex appeal, doesn't it?

2 comments:

ryan小王子 said...

No...think that they will consider to use your picture. That shot was really awesome and sexy! You're among them representing the Asian! :P

Kim said...

Hehe, thanks ryan! Yes, it is quite uncommon for them to feature Asians so I am quite proud of myself!