Thursday, December 19, 2013

When two become one


I have not met anyone who makes me feel the same way I feel about you.

When we first met, I was already a complete person.

But I slowly discovered over the years that there is this other part of me that I didn't know existed.

And now after seven years of being together with you, I am still a complete person yet you make me feel so comfortable and at ease that I cannot imagine living my life without you.

I don't really know what that makes me other than a really lucky person, someone who is actually physically more than complete.

That is what you make me, more than complete.

And for that I want to thank you.

I know today's ceremony isn't much and is also kind of rushed but every thing that happens here today is not any bit less important or true.

And I want us to remember this moment forever.

I love you so much.

And I promise I will continue to love you this much for the rest of my life.






No comments: