Saturday, September 10, 2016

Naked in the woods... again! (part 2)

Sigh. It looks like I spoke too soon in my previous post when I said I have been kept busy with full-time work and hence a new photographic series with minimal writing would be a good lazy way out because from next week I will be back to part-time work (3-day week and then a 2-day week thereafter till the end of the month when it becomes a 0-day week). However I am chasing after several internal engineering and non-engineering opportunities at the moment and I hope that my resilience, perseverance and at least one of these pursuits works out.

The attention-whoring however must go on since I have to continue what I started and so today I am posting the second part of my Mount Coot-tha series shot in Brisbane (the first and third parts are here and here). When you are one with nature in a place where you can truly be nude without a care in the world, the best in you is brought out. Raw and uninhibited, here are the next nine shots in this series. Please leave a comment to get in touch with me if you want to view the uncensored hard full-frontal shots and I can strike you a deal with my photo book.




 





No comments: