Saturday, September 17, 2016

Naked in the woods... again! (part 3)

Now that Picassa is gone and photos are managed using Google+, it all gets very confusing and frustrating. You see, Google+ is much more prudish in terms of nudity and they have banned me from adding more pictures because of the recent photos I have posted from this series. The aggravating part is they have not given me a chance to reverse that ban because I cannot even go in and delete those photos since they have locked me out indefinitely. However I have just found a loophole and managed to upload new pictures via my phone (they strangely only enforced this ban when accessed via the PC). This means that the slideshow you see on the left can still be kept abreast of my new pictures.

This buying of companies and amalgamation of applications is SUCH a pain and it looks like it will only get worse. Fortunately I can still post new pictures on this blog even though Blogger is owned by Google and I should thank my lucky stars and not continue whingeing right? I need to find a program or an easy way to back up my 260 blog posts that stretch 8 years though before anything bad happens and I need to do that soon. In the meantime I shall present the pictures that conclude this series (the first two parts are here and here). This last batch contains the only colour picture which really gives you a feel of the green jungle we were in that day. Do you prefer black-and-white or colour? Feel free to leave your comments especially if you are interested in the uncensored shots as I do have them featured in my photo book. Enjoy!











No comments: