I'm posting this from our Hides plant where recently a colleague's cousin got shot dead by police due to unrest from the usual land royalty disputes. Although I arrived to this rather scary security incident which has since gotten better, I prefer this place hands down as it's beautiful (see photo below), plus the food is better than most other sites too. One bad thing though is the gym here only has one treadmill and since you can't jog outside the camp for safety reasons, you'll need to get to the machine at the right time to secure your spot.
The clip above is me on said treadmill teasing my new composition and you'll get the real deal today. This is a really sexy piece that moves you from the dancefloor to the bedroom. The music puts you in an endless loop of partying high above the clouds and never lets you come down. It always takes you back to the top, as you take it from the top pounding you to the beat all night. Ah... that's what I call heaven.
[Take It From the Top]
Tick tock
Tick tock
Counting down to twelve o'clock
Gotta gear up and run
I'm almost ready
You're all waiting for me to come party
Let's hit the spot
Hands up high
Who wants to take one more shot?
All wet with sweat
The beat is pumping
Gimme me more
I wanna score
So get down to the floor
Don't stop the groove please
No no no no
I'm here tonight to slay
Boy, take it from the top
Gonna let the booze
Just flow flow flow flow
As night turns into day
Feel so fucking hot
I'm burning right up
Help me to cool it down
Put your hands on my body
Go for it
Move up and down and back up
Just mess with it
Let's whizz outta here
Get in front
So I can come from the rear
Your head is spinning
And I'm winning
Don't you stop
Walk the talk
Show me what you've got
Take a deep breath
Go low low low low
I want it all the way
Boy, take it from the top
When you rock that ass
What a show show show show
And that is how we play
Stay for the night okay?
Oh babe
You know how much I like this chase
What do you say?
Call me daddy
I love it this way
Hard not to lead you astray
No
Reaching deeper than what's on display
It's a race
Keep up the pace
I'll fly you up to space
Don't stop the moves please
No no no no
Yeah I'm here tonight to slay
Boy, take it from the top
Gonna let the juice
Just flow flow flow flow
Honey
As night turns into day
Take a deep breath
Then blow blow blow blow
I want it all the way
Boy, take it from the top
Fuck
When you rock that ass
Go slow slow slow slow
In you I wanna stay
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment