Friday, February 6, 2015

My first photo book!

Pictures from more than 30 photo shoots spanning over 7 years of my modelling career have finally been compiled in a 64-page glossy A4 landscape photo book. Jam-packed with nearly 180 of the best pictures carefully selected by myself, this pictorial is sure to make an excellent addition to your coffee table book collection. Regardless if you are into swimwear, underwear, implied nudes or full-frontals ranging from the artistic to erotic, there are plenty of shots that will excite and tantalise. It is not easy to find a page that is totally G-rated without complete nudity but here are some of these pages and pictures as a preview, including the picture featured on the cover.





Also, some of the people who have obtained a copy of the book have the following to say:


H from London:
"Kim is photogenicevery part of him. I especially enjoyed his outdoor pictures, where he is standing in the forest wearing nothing but a smile or splashing about in the river having fun. He dares to be bare in some surprising public places, but no one can object to beauty wherever it is. I will be coming back to it again and again to keep his Asian handsomeness fresh in my mind."

Richard from New York:
"I admit I love and adore all things Kim! But even I could not have imagined such a spectacular and incredible book. Every picture of Kim is exceptionaltrue artistry in every pose, smile, and flex! These images really highlight his extraordinary body and handsome face. Although I can never spend enough time admiring his perfect abs, incredible quads, and sexy calves, there are enough imagines here to keep me satisfied for a very long time!"

Anonymous from Singapore:

"In terms of postures and photo taking, the pictures are indeed professionally, if not, well taken. I presume that there is no lighting but the effect is like as though there is. The photo book is made of good - very good - paper quality. Even though Kim may not be trained in modelling, he has what it takes to produce such a pictorial. With training, he will be even better. Next time he should be even more daring - have a picture of him cumming. That will surely attract attention. I think so far, none of my magazines have that. :)"

Lester from Singapore:

"A devilishly seductive piece of work. Every page you flip only serves to tempt you with more images that are both artistic and erotic. Feast your eyes on the beauty of Kim's body as well as the beautiful sceneries chosen as backdrops. You will wish that the figure in the book to come alive before you."


If you want to see these printed pictures uncensored or are interested in getting your hands on a book, please comment on this post and I will provide you with further details. You can access more shots by clicking the links to my pictures on the left on my blog under the heading "my shoots". If you would like some uncensored preview shots to help you better decide, you can also leave a message here.

I look forward to reading all your comments!

20 comments:

Ron said...

You look great ! How can I get a copy of the book ? You can email me at ronaldlin_linxiong@yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

You look really good. I like your lean, tone look. Not overly muscular .

Kim said...

Thanks for the compliment! I will be posting new pictures soon so keep your eyes peeled for them!

Anonymous said...

You look awesome!! I'm sure you will be the next top Asian male model. How to get a copy of the book or to view your uncensored photos? You can email me at gobernroderick@yahoo.com.

Kim said...

Thanks for being a fan. I will send you an email very soon.

J said...

I would like to see lots more!

Kim said...

Are you interested in getting a copy? If so, let me know your email address.

J said...

I might be: cepsluvr@verizon.net

Kim said...

Thanks J. I will send you an email shortly!

Xuyến Phạm Thị said...

You look so great... i want being big Fan of you... please sent me: zinzintv123@gmail.com

Kim said...

Thanks Xuyến, I will get in touch with you very soon!

John Koh said...

Hello Kim! Love your photos... would love to know how to purchase a copy of the book... do you have ebooks?

Kim said...

Hi John, thanks for your comment.

Please send me an email at nauhcmik2@hotmail.com and I will provide you with more details.

Cheers

Fitri said...

Heyyy there. Am interested in getting the photo book. How do I go about? And would it be possible if I got some previews of the uncensored ones? Hit me up at my email - fitzulkifli@gmail.com

Kim said...

Thanks for your comment Fitri and your interest in my photo book project. I have just sent you an email so let's keep in touch there.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work, and the book looks very well done. Beautiful face. Beautiful body. I am VERY interested in seeing more of you/your work. Contact me at fatalemonstrum@yahoo.com
Good luck to you. Geoff

Kim said...

Thanks for the very compliments Geoff. I will send you an email to give you more details on the book. It's always great to receive such warm support from adoring fans!

rend said...

Hi Kim!
Awesome physique Kim! Do you have ebooks? And could I get a look of some uncensored previews? einrender@gmail.com

Kim said...

Thanks for your kind words rend, I will send you an email!

Rexmond said...

Hi Kim,

This is Rexmond, a leisure photographer from malaysia and based in singapore,
i would like to know how to get a copy of the book and i would like to do TFCD photo shooting with you if you are keen =)