Saturday, September 3, 2016

Naked in the woods... again! (part 1)

If a tree fell without anyone there to see it come down, would it have made a sound? If I stripped naked in a jungle without a soul around, am I still hot, sexy and muscle-bound? Before you answer that, my next three weekly posts must be absorbed in their entirety so that you can better make up your mind.

It's been a long time since I posted a complete photographic series and the changing of seasons and warmer weather have given me renewed energy and desire to flaunt myself again. As I've recently been quite busy with full-time work back in the Melbourne office, pictorial posts are the lazy and most efficient way out. Hence unnecessary words shall be kept to a minimum.

When I was working in Brisbane back in 2013, I had the pleasure to work with a photographer deep in the woods of Mount Coot-tha. There was an early morning trek which eventually led to my shoes giving way and I had to McGyver my way to a somewhat salvaged pair to safely exit the woods (it was a painful walk to say the least). However it was all worth it as this series landed me a spread in an online UK-based magazine that features full nudes of the most gorgeous men of the world. It was an utmost honour to grace this publication alongside these naked beautiful studs and be associated with that same level of hotness.

Oh yes, this is a full-frontal series with plenty of hardness down there if you know what I mean. Sadly what I'll be sharing here and on social media will only be the censored version. If you want to experience the raw unadulterated power of a muscled Asian body, you can either purchase the online magazine or get in touch with me as I've included these uncensored shots in my photo book (many more full hard-on pictures in there than just the few in the online magazine). OK that's enough talk and I'll now shut up and let you have a moment with the first set (the other parts are here and here). Give me a shout after to tell me what you think!







 




No comments: