I'm feeling good at the moment not only because it's Friday after work but it seems that someone's really interested in getting me on board for a work role. I hope things develop well and fast because my official date of redundancy is only 5 days away! Tick tock tick tock!
And remember to leave a comment if you love these pics!
#11: Chinatown Studio, Singapore
#12: Mount Coot-Tha, Brisbane, Queensland (Featured in "The Male Form" Magazine)
#13: Thong Lo, Bangkok, Thailand
#14: Bishan Park, Bishan, Singapore
#15: Carriage Works, Redfern, New South Wales
#16: Paya Lebar Studio, Singapore
#17: Ekkamai Studio, Bangkok, Thailand
#18: Chinatown, Singapore (Shoot for "SportsMen Asia")
#19: Jalan Besar, Singapore
#20: Lamma Island, Hong Kong











2 comments:
You are not 40. I don't believe it. You can't make me believe it.
Every pic is a gem. Thanks for posting them.
But I am! And soon I will be 41! An old man indeed!
Thanks Chris, for being my number 1 fan all these years!
Post a Comment