Good news everyone! I have recovered with no long COVID symptoms and currently knee-deep in a new game "Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth" while reviewing contractual terms for the employment of Mummy's new domestic helper. I might even be dialing into the video interview of the candidates! In the meantime, without losing another minute of game time, here's the second part of my "CNY at home" series (other parts are here: 1 3 4 5).
 |
| Enjoying my kueh bangkit soft serve at Maccas. 🍦#CoconutLover |
 |
| Did you guess right? We're at Jewel! |
 |
| Another day has started and boy do Mum and I start it right. #PrawnMee #BarChorMee |
 |
| A
wave of mixed emotions surge inside of me when I saw this. It's a
reality we all need to grapple with, so why not face it head on
practically and positively? This is also one of the reasons why I love
my home country. |
 |
| Damn! I was SO hoping that this acquisition will go ahead! |
 |
Do shorts go any shorter than that? PS: That mirror needs a serious cleaning! |
 |
| Very rich dinner of last night. Thanks for the company and hospitality Phoebee, YingYing and Ivan! #Yums |
 |
| Karaoke-ing with a friend of 28 years! Great to see you again Will! |
 |
| No one beats Mummy's ngoh hiang (aka lo bak) and I got a preview/taste before it hits the reunion dinner table. Yummos! #CNY |
 |
| Somehow I can hear Mummy say "just... one... more... potted... plant..." in her sleep. #PlantMama |
 |
| Let the festivities begin! Here's wishing all of you a happy reunion dinner tonight! #CNYEve |
 |
| What
more can I say but "you've done it again Mummy". And just as well, this
dinner has inspired a new song which I've completed today called
"等我回家". Can't wait to record it! #ReunionDinner |
 |
| Sinking my teeth into my first pineapple tart of the year during Chinese New Year? Priceless. #HuatAh |
 |
| Chinese New Year 34 years ago. #SameHouse #WithMummy #OldLiao |
 |
| Found atop a watching platform on Pulau Ubin. Looks like this elevated structure has found its match, and then some. 🤣 |
Now back to my game!
No comments:
Post a Comment