Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas in my own skin

Some of my blog-readers have complained that my entries are too long so this one will consist of only pictures, each equivalent to one thousand words to be exact.

You might have read that there is an increasing number of people putting up their nude/semi-nude pictures online for all to see. Well I am not a pioneer in this but I certainly have done this long before it became “fashionable”. There are two primarily-gay (official) nude beaches in Sydney namely Obelisk Beach and Lady Jane Beach. Ision was working on Christmas Day so I gathered a few of my friends who had no plans on that day as well to accompany me on my virgin-trip to the Lady Jane Beach.

And you know me right? Nude beach = perfect photo op. So with some of your imagination to complete the pictures, here you go.



So what do you think? I still got it right? Seeing that there is a direct bus from my place to that beach, I know I can be one with nature much more often from now on. The next step is simply to look for more naturist pals!

Happy New Year one and all!

13 comments:

Chris said...

Very nice pics...hope you will decide that disrobing on a beach and showing the pictures on the internet are the same and un-censor that beautiful set of pictures.

Kim said...

Haha. I see your point but it is a little more dangerous doing on the net (strange but true). For instance I can't reveal myself totally on Facebook or it will ban me!

Kim

Chris said...

you can put a content warning on blogger. see http://asianxhibit.blogspot.com for an example of someone who posts his naked pictures on blogspot.

Kim said...

Hehe. I'll think about it. Thanks for your compliments though. Happy 2009!

Chris said...

And the same to you, and many happy returns of the day.

Ision said...

Some things are best left to the imagination !!

:p

Kim said...

Aiyah... of course you have seen it all already so not exactly fair for you to say this lah.

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. Nice body by most standards. But I still prefer the long-haired Kim of old as he is the one still in my heart, even tho we have both moved on. Still not appropriate to contact but I know u know I am here for real emergencies. Things better here.

Kim said...

Makes me feel all nostalgic when you say things like that... Those were innocent times. We were both still so young (not necessarily age-wise) and now we have come so far in our own personal journeys. But all for the better, which is the most important thing.

It's nice to know I can still depend on you during emergencies. I am very honored (I think this might not be the right word) to have known you in my lifetime.

Happy New Year and hope things are going much better than the last time we talked.

Later!

Li Hui said...

I have seen it too....ho ho ho

Kim said...

You've seen only pictures lah so not really counted. Only 2 people who responded to this post have seen it in the flesh.

Roy Tan said...

Ahem, make that 3! Thanks for uploading these gorgeous, sexy pics. Could you kindly send me the picture you took with your handphone camera of the 4 of us at the pot luck party at Mike's place? It would be nice to have a souvenir of the event.

Kim said...

Thanks Roy, I will send the picture to you.

Yes, now there are 3. And you have seen it on two occasions! Lucky you. Hehe!