Saturday, October 13, 2012

Musical journey (28)

I recently signed up online for BandMix in an attempt to join a group as a vocalist but no one has sent me a message yet. I also recently discovered that a colleague of mine actually has a regular jamming session with a few of his mates and I volunteered my services as a singer. Again sadly, every one was and still is too busy to meet up. Frankly, my job is also very hectic right now (with the low-budget projects that need a lot of work) and I cannot devote any attention to my performing hobby (which also explains the brevity of this post). I am also feeling rather stressed as I can now confirm with 90%-certainty that I am being victimised at work (more on that in a separate post when I have more to report as the plot thickens). But I vow to put in the effort my performing passion deserves when things settle down a bit at the office.

In the meantime, let me share with you my casual live rendition of Sarah McLachlan's "Angel", one of my all-time favourites. Tell me what you think.


2 comments:

Greg Laurie said...

As you already know, you singing THAT song is also one of my favourites. I will never forget you singing it at that club in Brisbane a few years ago. Greg

Kim said...

It's good to hear from you again Greg. I will always remember our many years together fondly.

You should come to Melbourne soon to visit us when it starts to get warmer. Think of it as a holiday!