Sunday, December 13, 2015

2015 through Facebook (3)

For the last month of 2015, I have started a series of posts looking back at the views I have expressed on Facebook for the past year. We are done with current affairs and political issues and now let's move on to a more light-hearted subject. The rest of then posts in this series can be found here - 1 2 4 5 6.

===============================================

Movies, TV, Music and Gaming

===============================================

01-Jan: Talk about being typecast. Has Liam Neeson been involved in other movie genre of late?

===============================================

06-Apr: A music clip of mine has been taken down from YouTube for copyright infringement. There are so many violators out there and I am that lucky to be fingered (and not in the good way)!

===============================================

21-Apr: I don't think you will get to see this on Australian TV anytime soon. Australia follows America's footsteps in so many areas, so why not this one?

===============================================

22-Apr: I can't believe I haven't watched most of these. I am not fit to be called a horror movie fan at all!

===============================================

12-May: Faye Wong's new song. Definitely a must-listen!

===============================================

12-Jun: Yay! One of my favourite shows of all time might be coming back!

===============================================

23-Jul: Now that's a movie poster us nudists can identify with!

===============================================

27-Jul: OMG, talk about low-grade movies! Is there a letter after Z I can use here? Poor Tara Reid...

===============================================

05-Aug: Finally, Jonathan Rhys Meyers in a gay movie. This is the one to watch!

===============================================

07-Aug: Finally the rumours have been confirmed! Prison Break, one of my favourite shows is back! Now that Wentworth Miller has come out as gay since the series ended, how differently will I view his character now?

===============================================

12-Aug: Boo hoo hoo... I hope with enough public pressure they will relent and release it on Xbox 360... one can always hope... That being said, this DLC is a quarter of the price of the actual game and I must say this drip-feeding and -charging of content by developers is getting a little out of hand.

===============================================

20-Aug: I've downloaded what looks like a really good movie and I can't wait to watch it. I didn't know one of the last Robin Williams films would be a gay one!

===============================================

24-Aug: I know I am perpetuating this but I can't believe such triviality is what's regarded as news nowadays. Although I shudder for mankind, I guess there has been progress for at least we are no longer debating over the freaking colour of the dress!

===============================================

02-Oct: Finally got to listen to Faye Wong's new song. It is different (especially the non-chorus verses) but nice.

=============================================== 


04-Oct: We need more movie posters like these where men are objectified as sex symbols! Who cares if this is a horror movie?

===============================================

19-Oct: Is it wrong that I feel inspired by this?

===============================================

21-Oct: Can you believe these are posters from two different movies? Oh Nicholas Cage, your acting career has died years ago along with your real hair and facial expressions, why are you still here?

===============================================

07-Nov: OMG!!! THIS!!! Although the tracks are not new and I have all of them in four separate albums, I still want to own this new piece of Faye Wong!

===============================================

18-Nov: Finally the meaning of "tiger blood" becomes clearer.

===============================================

No comments: